A new version (v1.0, v2.0, …) is expected to be released every 6 months including new features and further optimizations. Reported bugs and small improvements of the already published versions will be published as soon as they are developed, being signaled by increasing the subversion index (eg. v0.1, v0.2, v0.3…).
homerHEVC_V3.0_BETA (Current Version)
- New quality modes
- Mutiple references for IPP…
- IBP…. GOP with bidirectional prediction.
- quality improvements
- Half pixel and quarter pixel precission motion estimation
- Further SSE/AVX optimizations & quality improvements
homerHEVC_V3.0 (September 2015)
- Multiple reference frames for inter prediction
- B frames
- MacOS version